SoundTrue® Ultra in-ear headphones – Apple devices
mmersive sound from the smallest headphones ever from Bose
Introducing headphones designed so nothing will get between you and your music. Bose® SoundTrue Ultra in-ear headphones are small and lightweight for comfort, but deliver deep, rich sound across a wide frequency range. And the sealed acoustic design provides a more immersive listening experience to let you hear every detail of your music.
These headphones are designed for select iPhone, iPad and iPod models. A version is also available for most Samsung and Android™ devices.
- Maximized sound, so you hear natural-sounding lows, lifelike vocals and clear instruments
- Minimized distraction, with a sealed acoustic design that helps immerse you in your music
- All-day comfort, with proprietary StayHear® Ultra tips that stay soft yet provide a stable fit
- Extra durability, engineered and tested for the demands of your active lifestyle
- One-touch convenience, with a variety of options for easily enjoying music and making calls
- Quality sound on the go
The SoundTrue Ultra in-ear headphones offer you premium audio, comfort and a secure fit—all in an elegantly small design. And they’re practical too, fully engineered for the active lifestyle. Sweat- and weather-resistance help provide greater durability. And an innovative cable and T-joint design means that when you’re on the move, you won’t be bothered by the annoying rustling found in conventional headphones.
Secure and comfortable
That’s always the thing with in-ear headphones, isn’t it? They either put too much pressure in your ears, or they keep falling out. Our StayHear Ultra tips conform to the shape of your ears, where they rest gently but securely, and spread contact evenly. Plus, these headphones are super-small and lightweight. And the tips come in three sizes, so you can pick the one that fits best.
Easily listen to music and take calls
SoundTrue Ultra in-ear headphones let you easily switch between calls and music with an iPhone, and provides control for select iPod, iPhone and iPad models. It features a 3-button inline remote that lets you take calls or skip a track with the press of a button. No need to reach for your device—great when you’re busy.